ARCHITECTS TENDER FOR A NEW MULTI-PURPOSE VENUE IN BASILDON
Digicult will sit at the heart of the Basildon Creative People and Places Programme. It will be a welcoming space where local people can eat, work, dwell and play. A vibrant centre of culture and creative enterprise, where digital innovation is seamlessly intertwined.
It will welcome the entire community through its doors; from the early risers grabbing a coffee on route to work and shoppers popping in for a bite to eat whilst resting weary feet, through to near home workers utilising the workspace offer and friends meeting up for a beer and a band in the evening,
The space is multi-functional and multi-purpose, requiring space saving design to ensure that every crevice us utilised in conjunction with welcoming materials and colour ways that ensure that users feel comfortable and ‘at ease’ upon entry.
The Architectural services required are:
- Vision for the interior to the specifications in the brief. Including materials, services and furniture.
- Working alongside a community steering group to help inform certain design elements.
- Detailed drawings for planning and licensing application and construction.
- Management of build including contractors.
To apply, please submit a proposal of no longer then 8 pages:
- 1 page practice history and identified project team
- 3 pages track record and completed relevant case studies of the practice highlighting how you can support the project
- 2 pages vision and approach to the project as set out in the brief
- 1 page proposed delivery timelines
- 1 page fee proposal
Closing Date: 6th September 2021
Interview: w/c 20th September 2021